NONE

NONE

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday Monday...

Well, it's midnight and I'm having kind of a debbie downer Monday... Although I'm starting to feel better. I was at the gym tonight and my pump just didn't want to SIT properly on my body... It was just poking out and bouncing around and overall annoying me. I had a little 'pity me' moment in the car on the drive home where I just wished I didn't have to be connected, and maybe I should just go back on shots.

Then I remembered how my average is 5.8 for the past week, and how I don't have to worry about out of range numbers as much, and I know how easy it is to correct out of range numbers... and it really brought it back into perspective.

So, I still love my pump. Just had a little bump in the road today about it. I'm excited to see how getting on a basal rate goes, although I'm kinda nervous... Things are going so well using Lantus... It's going to be a lot of trial and error to get on a basal rate!

It'll all work itself out... (with me putting in a lot of work!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment