NONE

NONE

Monday, January 16, 2012

Battery issue again!

And the battery issues continue...   Last week, I went snowboarding with my brother and his girlfriend. Earlier that day, I was at the dentist and when I checked my blood (this was around 3PM) it told me the batteries were running low and to replace soon. Usually I have another weekish before the battery dies, so I didn't think much of it at all. Before snowboarding I decided to bring a spare meter just because I was scared of falling on my ping meter and busting it. At dinner, I pulled out my ping meter to test, and it wouldn't even turn on because of a low battery!! It went completely dead within 4 hours of the first warning, without it being turned on in the meantime! I mean if I was at work, I would have had no meter at all, luckily I had brought that spare for snowboarding. I would have hated to have to drive home, but I hadn't been snowboarding in 6 year, I was not interested in doing it without having a clue what my blood was at. I feel like I complain about my pump too much, and I really don't mean to. I love my pump and what it does for me, it's just that these things are frustrating at times. When it's your health in question, you really want things to be 100% perfect, ALL the time.

Other than that though, I'm still trying to get back into writing down everything I eat and whatnot. It's just sooo time consuming, but I really feel better when I do it. I'll start again this week, maybe. My bloods been pretty good lately though, so that's a plus at least.

Anyways, not a whole lot of anything going on in this post. It snowed this weekend so Jamie and I had fun taking the pups out for nice long walks and throwing snowballs at them. Poor dogs didn't love the salt on the sidewalks, but we rinsed them off, and all was okay. We're supposed to get more snow this week, I really hope we do! I feel like we need at least one BIG dump this year.

Enough for now, hopefully more exciting stuff to post in the coming weeks/ months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment