NONE

NONE

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh insurance...

Finally I got that letter from Standard Life today... I could finally pay my Mom back for the pump, which she was nice enough to put on her Credit Card. I sent everything in probably 2 weeks ago... Today I open the envelope and a big fat "DENIED" written on the page. They even issued me a cheque for $0!!! Written on there it says that they need proof of payment, and that 'it isn't their policy to issue cheques directly to the vendor' something along those lines.

Now what I don't understand, is how my invoice with 'prepaid in full by visa' doesn't count as proof of payment. Bah, so annoyed. Hopefully I can call them tomorrow and they will open their eyes and realize that I DID send proof of payment. Or else Animas sent me the wrong receipt, which would be a whole other can of worms. I'm still waiting to hear back from them about ordering supplies, it's been close to a month I've been waiting for the girl to call me back. I've called and spoken to THREE other people as well who said they would get me an answer ASAP and still nothing.

I'm really hoping this isn't something I should expect from Animas in the future, and I get this all sorted out soon.

Other than that, life is good! I accidently disconnected my pump in my sleep Saturday night, so I ran high pretty much all Sunday morning... No idea how I disconnected overnight, I've never done that before! Other than that, my bloods been pretty good. I'm taking it a little bit more easy, because we've put off TTC for a few more months, but we'll see.

PS: ONE month til laser eye surgery!!!! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment