NONE

NONE

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SO IMPATIENT!!!

I have been away from my trial pump for a week now, and I miss it! I sent in all my information to the lady at Animas who said she would get my insurance coverage figured out, but I haven't heard back yet, hopefully sometime early next week. Once that's all finished, I should get the pump itself within 2 days apparently! I hope I'm on it before the triathalon I'm doing on August 6th! I am so excited for the closer control! Just today I had lunch and then I wanted to eat something else, but didn't because I didn't want to have to give another shot. Just a simple extra bolus will be so nice! And not even that, the small doses will be amazing! I never realized how little flexibility I had with just whole units, this will be a whole different world for me!

On another note, also about impatience, I feel like I am completely infertile because we're not pregnant yet. I am due for my period on Saturday and have already tested twice, no luck yet. I know it's not completely over this month, but still, I feel discouraged :( At least we're heading to Osoyoos this weekend and can have a great time!

Anyways, enough now, I just hope my pump comes soon!!! Did I mention that I'm impatient?!

No comments:

Post a Comment